Prime Medical Alert’s eResponder is a great choice for active seniors looking for security and peace of mind. This device provides medical alert services both at home and elsewhere. Prime provides coverage anywhere in the U.S.A. Through the medical alert pendant, Prime Medical Alert dispatchers can locate a person in distress either at home or outside the house.
Simply press the medical alert button on the necklace and be connected to a professionally trained, United States based emergency responder. In the event of an emergency, responders can dispatch the appropriate on-the-ground first responders and/or other services to deal with any situation. Personal emergency contacts can also be notified as part of the custom protocol that you the customer choose. The unit is fully waterproof and does not need to be removed for your person at any time for fear of water damage.
This offer is for a special offer for Amazon customers which provides the first three months of monitoring at a reduced rate. Customers who wish to keep using the unit are never asked to sign long term contracts or service agreements.
- Prime offers a mobile medical alert you can use in your house or take with you. This listing is for a certificate of three months of premium service for new customers. Works in the shower/bath so you can always be protected.
- Simply press the button 24/7 and be connected to a US based, Prime Medical Alert CSAA, 5 Star monitoring center specialist, who can locate you in the house or on the go.
- No home phone or cellular phone service required. Great for seniors who don’t have a home phone.
- Easy to use and super light weight. Can be worn as a necklace, used on a keychain or as a belt clip.
- Includes 3 months of premium service for new customers. Additional months start at 29.95/month with no contracts or obligations.