All natural caffeine-free Captain Peppermint was developed to offer non-medicated relief for dry, irritated nasal passages due to allergies, colds, rhinitis and sinusitis. Safe for frequent daily nasal care, Captain Peppermint is great for ages 2+ (and adults who’d rather skip the caffeine), and can be used in conjunction with prescribed medications. Ingredients Include: GSE to combats fungal buildup and act as a disinfectant, the principal cause of sinusitis. Eucalyptus Oil relieves inflammation and loosens mucus buildup in the sinus cavity. The oil is antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral. It also can act as an antiseptic, and help relax muscles. Peppermint Oil helps soothe mucus membranes while the menthol in the oil acts as an expectorant thinning and breaking up the mucus. Compare to costlier alternatives, such as Zyrtec, Flonase, GoodSense, Kirkland Brands, Allegra, Benadryl, Claritin, Alavert, Nasacort, Breathe Right, NeilMed, or Little Remedies.
- Drug-Free Formula is Safe for Children Ages 2+
- Contains Certified Organic Ingredients and Essential Oils, Including Peppermint Oil, Grapeseed Extract, and Eucalyptus Oil
- May Help Treat/Reduce Nasal Dryness due to Allergies, Cold, Rhinitis, and Sinusitis. Relieves Congestion by Safely Thinning Mucus
- Reduce Nosebleeds from Dryness To Moisturize and Irrigates Membranes Following Nasal Surgery. Relieves Dryness Associated with Oxygen Treatments and CPAP Machines for Sleep Apnea
- Designed for Daily Use and Returns Moisture Caused by Drug-Induced Dryness. Doctor Recommended